SC 315 Error Code Ricoh Printer
Ricoh Printers are designed to give you great printing results with simple user friendly operating system. Your child’s simple classroom projects, to your office’s complex documents; all are within reach with these printers.
In return all they need is a simple care routine, a few good printer habits, and regular watch and replacement of any worn out part of the machine. However there are times when your printer all of a sudden stops to function. This happens due to some internal malfunction, or some external element that affects your printer’s performance. This problem is often shown up in the form of coded errors. One such error is ‘Ricoh Printer SC 315 error.’ In this article we shall discuss it in detail.
In this section we will discuss the causes that lead you to this error, its troubleshooting methods and some common tips to bear in mind. Just make sure you follow the steps in the right order as they are mentioned here. So let’s get started!
Causes SC 315 Error Ricoh Printer Machine
Reasons behind ‘Ricoh Printer SC 315 error’:
Let us dig into the reasons that cause this error. Why? Because, it will help you to deal with the issue at a deeper level and will give you a good insight about handling the machine in a better way for the future use. So let us look into the reason:
- If the drum unit of the printer is not installed properly, it may result in this error
- Sometimes bad USB connection between the printer and the computer can result in this error.
Let us troubleshoot the issue:
Troubleshooting Ricoh Printer Error SC 315
Steps to Fix Ricoh Printer Error Code SC 315
Below are a few simple solutions to resolve the matter. Let us begin:
Quick Fix 1:
The first solution to resolve this issue is to take the fuser out of the machine to cool off its temperature. Here’s how you can do it.
- Switch off your printer by pressing the power button of the printer.
- Locate the power cord at the rear of the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Disconnect the other end of the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Press and hold the power button of the printer to release any remaining power left in the machine.
- Now you need to press the front cover of the printer, to open it.
- Carefully take out the drum unit and toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Place them on a clean disposable paper.
- Immediately wash it off with cold water if the toner spills on your hand.
- DO NOT TOUCH the electrodes of the printer as they may contain current!
- Wait for a while to allow the drum unit to cool off.
- Now you need to reinstall the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly back into your printer.
- Close the front cover.
Quick Fix 2:
Sometimes a simple power cycle works wonders. Here’s how you can do it:
- Switch off your printer.
- Now wait for a while to allow it to settle down.
- After the wait, switch it back on again.
The Scope of Service:
We hope this article helped you to resolve the ‘Ricoh Printer Error SC 315 .’ In case you still feel the need for any further assistance or you wish to discuss any other issue related to the error, please feel to contact us 24/7 at:
- Contact Ricoh Printer Customer Support phone number to avail online help.
- You can also chat with us live!