Support For Dell Printer Technical Errors
Dell Printer Error Support Number, Dell Printer Installation Error Support Number, Dell Technical Error Support Number, Dell Printer Paper Jam Error Support Number
Dell printers are made to perform par excellence. Yet sometime some internal or some external circumstantial factors can affect its performance.
These issues are usually displayed on the LCD of the printer in the form of coded errors. Decoding the errors and always having an IT technician by your side is not always possible. But knowing a few troubleshooting methods up your sleeves, is a great way to face any unwelcomed errors. This article is written to power you up with troubleshooting methods for common Dell Printer Errors.
Common Issue Dell Printer
It is wise to understand a few common reasons that lead to printer error in order to handle the issues in a deeper way and to maintain your printer for a longer run. Let us look at the reasons here:
- Basic thing such as not placing the right size of paper in the paper input tray of your printer can cause failure of processing the print command.
- Sometimes bad cable and USB connections can cause printer errors.
- Low ink levels in the ink cartridges can lead to print errors.
- Paper jams in the paper input tray roller or inner rollers of the printer can cause errors.
- If you are not using latest printer software, you are inviting future printer errors.
- A firmware update is important too, to keep your printer error free.
Solve Now Dell Printer Problem
Let us see at some troubleshooting methods:
Following are some quick fix solutions that can resolve most of your Dell Printer’s errors. Please make sure you follow the steps in the order as mentioned below:
Quick Fix 1:
When you see a paper jam error message on the LCD of your Dell printer, don’t panic! Instead follow these steps to resolve the error:
- If you see the paper has got stuck in the rollers of the paper input tray- then you need to slowly and gently pull the paper out by holding the two corners of the paper.
- If the paper bits have got stuck into the inner rollers of the printer, then you need to open the printer. Pull out the printer carriage till the extent it allows. Remove the cartridges and then clear off any paper bits, dust, or any packing materials you see there.
Quick Fix 2:
Solution as straight forward as resetting your printer can resolve many errors. You can perform a printer reset in the following way:
- First of all make sure your printer is turned on.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer, while your printer is still on.
- You should now press and hold the power button located on the printer to release any remaining charge in your printer.
- Give your printer a while to cool-off.
- Re-connect the power cord back into the printer.
Tip: Make sure you connect the power cord directly to the wall outlet instead of any power surge connection.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the power button.
- Give it a while to initialize all its internal functions.
- Take a test print to see if the error has got resolved.
Quick Fix 3:
At times the fuser of your printer faces temperature issues and therefore makes your printer to stop functioning properly. Take care of the following points to resolve the matter:
- When the fuser gets way too hot, then you need to allow your printer a cool off time in the following way:
- Switch off you printer by pressing the power button.
- Disconnect all the cords and USB cables from it.
- Wait for at least two to three minutes.
- Reconnect all the cables and cords.
- Turn on your printer and use it normally.
- When the fuser is not able to get hot enough to transfer the ink, in that case check the gears of the fuser motor drive and the connectors of the sensor. If they are faulty, then it’s a hardware issue which needs replacement.
The scope of Service:
If you need any further support feel free to contact us Printer Support Team :
• We are 24/7 available at 1833.888.8559
• You can also live chat with us.