Blinking Problem With Brother Printer Machine
When you use any model of Brother Printer you may run into Brother printer error blinking problems. This article will tell you how to deal with this error and provide tips to consider when you troubleshoot this problem on your printer. If you can’t solve it dial now Printer 24/7 Support Number to get help .
Fix Now blinking Problem With Brother Printer
Here is how you can deal with this issue.
Starting on the Brother printer error blinking problem
The printer lights may be flashing, and you want to print some pages.
This section shows you how to troubleshoot this troublesome Brother Printer error by following certain steps in the correct ways.
Solution 1 for Toner Cartridge
If the toner light is blinking and the Brother printer’s ready button is on it means that the toner cartridge is almost finished. You will have to replace the toner cartridge with a new one.
How to Replace the Toner Cartridge
Understand that the toner cartridge is different from the drum unit, hence you need to replace only this spare part in the machine.
- Ensure you use top quality and genuine Brother toner cartridge
- Clean the inside of the printer first but make sure you don’t use any cleaning spray as this can prove hazardous
- Open the front cover
- Carefully remove the drum and toner cartridge units out of the machine and place on a piece of paper
- Push the lever to ease the toner cartridge out of the drum unit
- Open the new toner cartridge and drum unit and fit it into the machine gently till it is locked incorrectly
- Close the front cover
Solution 2 for Drum Unit and Toner Cartridge not Installed Correctly
If the drum unit and toner cartridge are not installed correctly the error LED will start blinking.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge slowly from the machine and place it correctly till it clicks into place
Solution 3 for Corona Wires Cleaning Error
The LED drum light will begin blinking if the Corona wires need cleaning.
- Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge and place it on a paper.
- Clean the corona wires by removing the drum unit and slide the green tab from left to right a few times.
- Put back the drum unit and toner cartridge back in the machine till it is properly fitted back into place
Support For Blinking Issue Brother Printer
If you want to reach out to our team of experts about the Brother printer error blinking for further support, you can do so from the comfort of your home and at any time during the day. Contact us 24/7 by:
- Calling us @
- Live Chat with us