Errors With Using Ricoh Printer
The Ricoh printer error codes are alphanumeric codes. The series with which the code would begin would depend upon which part of the printer is creating a problem. The error codes can be broadly categorised into 3 types.
Type A – These types of errors involve high risk and fusing problem involved. A little mistake would render the machine unusable. A professional printer technician’s involvement is required to solve such errors. You can contact us on our Toll-Free Number and seek the guidance of our technicians for such errors.
Type B – These type of errors are related to one or more specific part of the printer. The printer works normally excluding that specific part.
Type C – Such errors have no impact on the machinery except for an error code displayed on the panel.
Broad categorisation of Ricoh Printer error codes
1. SC 1** series – The error codes that begin with SC 1** are all scanning related errors. For Example: Error Code SC 101 relates to the exposure lamps related errors, Error Code SC 107 relates to Scanner lamp regulator which is malfunctioning.
2. SC 2** series – These series generally marks the Laser unit problems. For Example: Error Code SC 201 relates to the problem with the functioning of the Polygon Motor.
3. SC 3** and 4** series – This series related to the Image development related issues. For Example: SC 322 refers to the problem with the laser synchronisation while SC 402 refers to leakage in the Transfer Roller.
4. SC 5** series – This series relates to the Paper feed and fusing related problems. For Example: SC 501 refers to Lift motor malfunctioning of the 1st or the 2nd Tray, SC 505 refers to LCC tray malfunctioning.
5. SC 6** series – This series errors refers to the Communication problem. For Example: Error Code SC 600 refers to communication problem between the operating panels and the main control, SC 636 refers to communication error between the paper feed controller and the BICU.
6. SC 7** Series – This series refers to all the peripherals problems. For Example: Error Code SC 700 refers to RADF original pickup malfunctioning, while SC 702 refers to RADF feed motor lock.
7. SC 8** series – This series refers to all Controller related errors. For Example: Error Code SC 800 refers to the printer starting without the Video Output End, while the SC 804 refers to the printer starting without the Video Input End.
Generally resolving Ricoh printer errors required professional technician’s involvement. We are a pool of technical professionals who strive to resolve the errors in the best possible manner. Contact us on our Toll-Free Number and we will help you in the best possible manner.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability round the year.
- Professionals who strive for your problem-solving.
- 100% solution to all the errors.
- Prompt resolution.
- Effective and efficient solution.