0x6101bed Error Code HP Printer
HP printers have reshaped our lives from home and personal, small businesses to large scale businesses and office printing requirements, to the smart world of portable printing options for the innovators who are always on the go! This support comes in the shape of Laser Jet series, Desk Jet series, multi-function wireless printers, portable photo sticker printers, HP Ink Advantage Ultra printers, HP Tank printers, office laser printers, large format printers etc.
With such high-performance experience, it is natural for you to depend on it. But we understand that there are days when your HP printer faces certain external hardware and internal issues that can make your HP printer to stop functioning properly. Since you can’t always run to a technician to sort out the matter, therefore it is advisable to have some knowledge about your HP printers. This article provides support to help you troubleshoot the errors that often crop up. One such error is- ‘HP Printer General Error 0x6101bed.’
What is ‘HP Printer general error 0x6101bed’?
‘HP Printer general error 0x6101bed’ error message is a general issue that pops up when your HP printer when it stops obeying your print commands. The cartridges move from left to right and usually stops at the right hand side and thus prevent you from changing them. It is a stuck situation where handling the printer becomes challenging.
Causes 0x6101bed Error HP Printer Machine
Let us see what causes HP Printer general error 0x6101bed error:
There can be various reasons why your HP printer shows this error. Some of them are:
- Restricted or zero movements of the Carriage.
- Installation issue with the cartridges.
- You printer might be facing carriage jam.
- The printer is challenged by Paper jam.
Troubleshooting HP Printer Error 0x6101bed
Let us see how you can resolve this error:
You can reset the print head in the following ways:
- Lift the scanner cover. You can do so by lifting the plastic tabs that are present on both the sides into a position when it securely locks itself in the locked open position.
- Check the position of the print head. If it is on the left side or at the center, then it is at rest. But if you find it on the right side, then it means it is still under the process. To stop the receiving of the commands. Press the stop button for a while. As a sign, the print head will come to the center when it will stop the process.
- Now unplug the printer from wall outlet.
- Gently move the print head with the tips of your fingers.
- Examine the area carefully to see if there are any bits of paper in the area and remove them with the help of tweezers.
- Lift the scanner to release the lock and push it back in to close it.
- Firstly, ensure the power cord is directly connected to the wall outlet.
- Now disconnect the power cord while your printer is still on. You can find the cord at the back of the printer.
- Please remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove any USB cables if they are connected.
- Now wait for two to three minutes. Hold the power button for thirty seconds to remove any charge left.
- Plug in the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Ensure the power cord is directly connected to wall outlet. This is important for the process as it needs a direct supply of power into your HP printer.
- Reconnect the other end of the power cord to the back of your HP printer.
- The printer automatically get switched on.
Solution 3 to change & reinstall the toner cartridge:
- Keep your printer switched on for ten minutes so that the internal fan can cool down the extremely hot parts inside your HP Printer.
- Open the front cover.
- Safely remove the drum unit and toner cartridge assembly.
- Unlock the lever and take out the toner cartridge.
- Take your new toner cartridge in your hands and shake it from side to side to evenly spread the toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Now fit the new toner cartridge into the drum unit. When you install the toner cartridge properly, you will see the lever automatically getting lifted.
Scope of services:
For further support, you can feel free to contact Printer Support
team of experts at () 24/7 for the HP Printer model number xxxx regarding issues related to HP Printer general error 0x6101bed.