Support For Lexmark Printer Technical Errors
The common Lexmark printer errors are easy to handle when you resolve them with proper insight of their causes. This article is written for that exact purpose.If unable to resolve any error connect now Printer Error Support 800 Number for assistance .
Understanding the reasons that cause the errors helps you to deal with the troubleshooting methods in a much deeper way and it also helps in maintaining your printer in a healthy way that makes your printer’s life last longer. So without wasting any more time, let us jump into the reasons that cause printer errors, their troubleshooting methods and some general tips to maintain your Lexmark Printer.
Common Issue Lexmark Printer
What causes your Lexmark printer to show errors?
There can be several internal reasons, external circumstantial factors that cause printer errors. Even the gradual wear and tear of the internal parts of the printer can cause errors. Let us have a look at the common errors:
- Mismatch of the paper size with the size of the paper you fed into the print command can give you a printer error.
- Empty paper tray can give you a printer error.
- Bad USB connection or cords can result in errors.
- Improper installation of print heads can cause issues while you try to print.
- When any paper bits or foreign material gets stuck into the rollers of the printer, it can create printer errors.
- Incorrect installation of the ink Cartridges is another reason behind the printer errors.
- Using expired ink cartridges can lead to errors and can cause harm to your printer.
Solve Now Lexmark Printer Problem
Let us fix the Lexmark Printer errors:
We have compiled a few basic troubleshooting methods that can help you resolve most of the commonly occurring printer errors. Make sure you follow the instructions in the order as they are mentioned.
Quick Fix 1:
Sometimes a simple power cycle can rest several printer errors. To do so please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Press and hold the power button on the printer to switch off the printer.
- Power off the wall outlet switch.
- Wait for a while.
- Switch on the wall outlet switch and the printer.
- Give your printer a while to initialize its internal function.
- Your printer is successfully power cycled.
Quick Fix 2:
Most of the common Lexmark printer errors can be resolved with a simple printer reset. To reset your printer, please follow these steps:
- Ensure your printer is turned on before you reset your printer. Also your printer should not be in sleep mode. You can wake it up by pressing any key.
- Look for the power cord at the back of the printer.
- You now need to disconnect the power cord while the printer is still on.
- Press and hold the power button of the printer to release any remaining current in the printer.
- Give your printer a while to rest.
- After the wait, reconnect the power cord first to the printer and then to the wall outlet.
Note: Make sure you connect the power cord to a wall outlet and not to any surge power plug.
- Press the power button of the printer to turn it on.
- You have successfully reset your printer.
Quick Fix 3:
There are some very common errors that are related to paper. Therefore we have designed a set of tips to take care of so that many of the errors can be addressed in a concise way:
- Always ensure to lay the stack of paper flat on the paper input tray. Avoid having any curls, folds, dust, or any deformity in the paper.
- If any sheet gets stuck in the rollers, slowly and gently pull it out by holding the two corners of the paper.
- You should always keep the printer carriage clear off any paper bits, dust, foreign materials, any packing material to allow it to function smoothly.
The scope of Service:
We hope you have got a good understanding of dealing with Lexmark Printer errors after reading this article. If you need any further assistance or discussion, feel free to reach 24/7 us at:
- Call us at 1833.888.8559
- You can also chat with us live!