Connection Setup Wireless Printer
Connecting to a wireless printer is a very efficient, smart and quick way to printing. You do so very easily. Follow the given steps to do so:
- Click on ‘Start’ button or the ‘Windows’ icon of your computer screen. YOU can find it on the bottom left corner or your screen.
- Now in the type or search box, write- ‘Control Panel.’
- A new window will open. There from the list of various folders select- ‘Devices and Printers.’ In some computers ‘Devices and Printers’ option also appears as- ‘View devices and printers.’
- Now click on ‘Add Printer.’
- You need to select ‘Add a network’ option. It can be a Wi-Fi network or a Bluetooth network depending on your circumstances.
- You will now see a list of printer that is available on that network. Please select your desired printer.
- Now close the ‘Devices and Printers’ and ‘Control Panel’ window.
- Refresh and print any document you wish to be printed.
Solve Now Wireless Printer Connectivity Problem
The Scope of Services:
For personalized support our team of experts is available at:
- for a customized service on your issues.
- Get Help Wireless Printer Settings Call now Printer 24/7 Support Phone Number .
- You can also live-chat with us.