Find My Airprint Printer
Printing from the AirPrint application is pretty straightforward. These days most of the branded printers come with AirPrint option.
To locate and print documents from your Air Printer please follow the below mentioned steps:
Things to keep in mind before printing:
- You will need a steady internet connection.
- Ensure the printer and your iPad, iPod, iPhone or Mac computer are connected to the same internet connection.
- Ensure that there are no wireless signal emitting devices such as microwave or cell phones around your router as they can disturb the internet connection.
- Ensure that not too many devices are connected on the same network
Enable Airprint For Printer
Now follow these steps:
- Click on any ‘AirPrint’ compatible application such as- Mail, Safari, Photos, Notes, Maps, or any other applications that are compatible with AirPrint.
- Click on ‘Print.’
- Select ‘Printer’ and choose ‘AirPrint- enabled Printer.’
- Adjust the print settings like font size, number of copies etc.
- Tap print to get a hard copy.
The Scope of Services:
Don’t hesitate to contact us should you need any further support. We are available 24/7 at:
- for a customized service on your issues.
- Solve Now Airprint Problem connect to Printer Support Number .
- You can also live-chat with us.