Lexmark Printer Error Code 27
Lexmark Printers are a range of smart printers that seek to assist you in the printing of any important projects, ideas and even when there is some error in the printer. You may ask how your printer can assist you during error! Well, your printer does it with the help of sharing a coded error message.
Yes the coded error can appear to be complex, but in reality it is not. With the help of some technical knowledge and guided troubleshooting ways from us, you can easily resolve the errors on your own. In this article we will be analyzing ‘Lexmark Printer Error’, and its troubleshooting methods. So let us get started!
Reason Of 27 Error Code Lexmark Printer
It is important to understand the reason behind the error. Why? Because it helps you to tackle the matter in a very detailed way and also it gives you a good insight on handling your printer well for the future use. So let us look at the reasons:
- When there is mismatch of the paper size between the actual paper that you have fed to the printer and the paper size that you have set in the print command, you may end up with this error.
Troubleshooting of Lexmark Printer Error 27
In this part of the article we will look at the troubleshooting ways to resolve this error message. Please make sure that you follow the steps mentioned in this section in the correct order. So let us begin!
Quick Fix 1:
The first solution to resolve this error is to change the paper source to the required paper size as per the print command.
- Please supply the correct paper size in the paper input tray of the printer.
- Please make sure it is placed neatly.
Tip: Please make sure there is no dirt, dust, folding of the paper, or any curls in the stack of the paper that you supply to the printer, as it may lead to a further issue.
- After placing the right sized paper, please check that the new size and type of the paper are specified on the ‘Paper menu’ on the control panel.
- Now select ‘Use Current Paper source’ on the control panel of the printer.
- Please press ‘OK’ to remove the error.
- You can now continue using the printer normally.
Quick Fix 2:
Another way to deal with this error is to realign the paper details such as size of the paper, type of the paper etc, on the computer. Here is how you can do it:
- Open the software that you are using to take the print from.
- Now in the toolbar, go to the ‘File’ option.
- A drop down list will appear.
- Click on ‘Print.’
- When you click ‘Print, a new dialogue box will appear on the computer screen.
- Here you can adjust the settings of the print out such as- font size, print quality, paper size, paper type, colors of the print out and so on.
- Make sure you follow the correct size and the type of the paper that you have fed to the input tray of the printer.
- Once you have made the required changes, now you can click on ‘Print’ to take out the print out.
The Scope of Service:
We hope this article gave you a comprehensive guidance on ‘Lexmark Printer Error 27.’ In case you feel you need more clarification of any doubt feel free to contact us 24/7 at:
- Call us at
- You can also chat live with us!