Dry Inkjet Printer Cartridge Problem
If you have ever before had a printer that hasn’t already remained in usage for some months that will not appear to print, the factor could be as a result of a clogged up or dried ink cartridge.
How To Troubleshoot Printer Cartridge Dry Error Code
Process to revive dried out ink cartridge
Method 1: Cleaning with Water
- Make certain that the printer is connected in and also the computer system has the printer drivers set up.
- Open up the printer to expose the ink cartridges.
- Get the black ink cartridge.
- Take the cartridge to the sink and also placed it down on the old paper or paper towels.
- Switch on the kitchen sink tab and wait up until you could obtain really warm water.
- Allow the sink loaded with warm water, however ONLY a little.
- Put the cartridge in the sink so the component where the ink gets out remains in the water.
- If ink gets out instantly after that your cartridge isn’t really extremely clogged up.
- Dry off the cartridge so it disappears compared to damp and also place it back in the printer and also provide it a trial run.
Method 2: Vacuum Method
- Connect the tube to the Print cartridge nozzle, shutting the space with blue-or white screw.
- For just a couple of secs at once, switch on vacuum fixing up the suction with the regulatory authority or rate control and also leave the cartridge in the upright nozzle down setting
- Repeat procedure up until the outlet is removed.
- Absorb off the excessive ink with toilet roll.
- Put the cartridge back into the printer.
Call if you encounter any issues reviving dried out ink cartridges. We have a pool of skilled experts that are ready to help you 24×7 and resolve your issues.
The Scope of Services
- Dial Now Printer Support 800 Phone Number
- Competent Technicians
- Feasible Solutions for every technical issue