0X9a Error Code Epson Printer
Epson printers are smart printers that are designed to support your printing needs and to support you in times of errors too! You may be thinking how can your printer support you in times errors? Well, first of all understand that getting errors should not be interpreted as break down of the printer. Your printer- in the form of error codes tries to guide you to the main cause of the error.
To understand these coded errors, we are here to help you out. One such error is ‘Epson Printer Error Code 0X9a.’ We will discuss it in detail in this article. SO let’s get started.
Troubleshooting Epson Printer Error 0X9a
Steps to Fix Error Code 0X9a on Epson Printer
Let us understand the reasons that cause this error first, before we jump into the troubleshooting methods. Why? Because by understanding the reasons you will be able to uproot the problem at the deeper level. Additionally, you will gain a good insight on taking care of your printer for future use. So let us first look at the reasons:
- This issue is related to faulty printer carriage.
- Sometimes paper jam can lead to this error.
- Even the damaged or bent rails in the printer can be the reason.
- Dislocation of the encoder strip is another reason behind this error.
- Lastly there can be hardware issue with your printer.
Let us fix the error ‘Epson Printer Error Code 0X9a’:
In this section you will find some troubleshooting ways to tackle this error along with some general tips on taking care of your printer. Please make sure you follow the instruction in the order as they are mentioned. Here we go!
Quick fix 1:
The first solution to resolve this error is to check your printer for any jammed paper. To do so follow these steps:
- Make sure your printer is switched off.
- Disconnect all the USB cables and the cords from it.
- Long press the power button of the printer so that the remaining power in the printer gets discharged.
- Press the front cover of the printer to open it.
- Look for any jammed paper in the machine. Clear off any paper bits, foreign material, dirt etc.
- Close the front cover of the machine.
- Go to paper output tray of the printer and check if there is any jammed paper there.
- If you find a stuck sheet, don’t rush in removing it as you may end up tearing it.
- Carefully hold the two corners of the sheet and gently pull it out.
Quick fix 2:
Note: Before you initiate this process, ensure that your printer is switched off and there is no current supply to it any form.
- Press and open the front cover of the printer.
- Open the lid of the carriage.
- It should automatically move to the center on opening.
- If it doesn’t gently move it from side to side to inspect for any obstructions.
- If you find any obstructions, please fix them by blowing some compressed air into the machine to ensure a free movement of the printer carriage.
The Scope of Service:
We hope this article has helped you to rescue your printer from ‘Epson Printer Error Code 0X9a.’ In case you need any further support, or need to discuss any case specific points, please feel free to reach us 24/7 at your comfortable time at:
- Contact Epson Printer Support phone number to avail online help.
- You can also chat live with us.