Why Brother Printer Show Offline
We often face many problems with printers and a Brother printer is no exception. Sometimes the Brother Printer simply goes offline. This happens due to several different problems. Let’s look at some of the reasons:
- Wifi connection
- Issue with the power supply/connectivity problem – Even if there is slight deviation in the power supply, it may lead to a ‘Printer Offline’ message.
- Issue with the Driver
- System Hardware Failure
How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Offline
However, to resolve this issue, sometimes a simple reboot is all that is required. If this doesn’t help, then here are some steps to follow:
- Go to the printers in the ‘Start’ menu optionand click on ‘Control panel’. Now, tap on ‘Printers and Faxes’ icon.
- Look for the printer icon and double click that.
- A pop-up window will appear and show all current print jobs in queue.
- The last step is to, go to ‘Printer’ option in the Menuand tap ‘Use Printer Offline’ and this will reconnect the printer ‘online’ from the ‘offline’ status.
The steps are very simple and would hopefully change the status of a Brother printer from offline to online.If you still face the issue, we are there for you.
The Scope of Services
- We have our team of technical experts who believe in serving you with pride.
- We feel glad to be recommended globally by our customers.
Feel free to call anytime of the day
if you faceany problems regarding the printer being offline. Our team of experts would help you 24×7 on Printer Support Number.