Brother Printer Error A6
Brother printers are smart pieces of technology. These errors should not be interpreted as break down of the machine, but in a way your printer smartly tries to protect itself from the actual harm that can happen to your machine. One such error is ‘Brother Printer error a6.’ Yes, it is a coded error that can look daunting to a non technical user of the Brother printers. But what are we here for? This article is especially written to back you up with step by step troubleshooting instructions to help you resolve the Brother Printer Error.
Brother Printer Error Code A6 Causes
What causes ‘Brother Printer error a6’ in the first place?
Let us try to understand why this error cropped up in the first place. By understanding the reasons you can deal with the issue at a deeper level. Also you will gain a stronger insight on maintaining your printer for the future use. So, let us look at the reasons:
- There can be a mechanical issue with your printer which is causing this issue.
- There can be temperature issues with the fuser of your printer.
How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code A6
Let us resolve the error- ‘Brother Printer error a6’:
In this section you will find a few troubleshooting methods that can help you resolve this error. Please make sure you follow the instructions in the order mentioned below:
Quick Fix 1:
The first solution to this error is pretty straight forward. You can resolve this error by power- cycling your Brother printer. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Power off your printer, by pressing the power button of your printer.
- Give your printer a rest time of at least ten seconds. (Don’t worry about the memory of your Brother printer, as it has the capacity to retain the print commands, the fax memory for up to sixty hours even after turning off the printer.
- After the wait, turn the printer on.
- Give it a while to set its internal functions.
- When you see ‘Ready’ on the LCD of your printer, it is time that you can use your printer, and the issue has got resolved.
Quick Fix 2:
Sometimes the temperature issues such as: too hot fusers of the printer, or not too hot fusers of the printer can result in this error. To resolve the issue you can do the following:
- Make sure your printer is switched on.
- Locate the power cord of your printer.
- Disconnect it while your printer is still on.
- Long press the power button of your printer to release any remaining current in your printer.
- Open the fuser gear of your Brother Printer. You can find it on the right hand side inside the printer.
- Carefully and gently try to move the gears of the fuser.
- Inspect for any damage or wear and tear of the gear.
- Now shut the fuser gear and install it back into the printer.
- Switch on your printer and the issue should get resolved.
In case the error still persists then:
- Service your machine.
- Replace the fuser.
- Replace the sensors.
The Scope of Service:
We hope this article has helped you to resolve the error. In case you still have further questions, or need any further assistance, our team of experts will be happy to help you. You can reach us 24/7 at your comfortable time at:
- Call us at for technical support from our experts.
- You can also chat with our specialized experts for an instant customized support.
- Connect Now Printer Technical Support Number.