Brother Printer Error A5
A hard copy has its own unique place and importance even in the highly internet dependent modern world. Printing therefore is crucial for preserving important information or projects. But when the printer faces certain errors, it can become daunting for some of us. But don’t worry; we are here to back you up with simple troubleshooting methods that will rescue you within in minutes! So let us get started!
Brother Printer Error Code A5 Causes
What is Brother Printer error a5 after all?
When your Brother printer shows Brother Printer error a5 error, it tries to point at the underlying issues. The common reasons behind this error are as follows:
- Foreign material in the internal parts of the printer can cause this error.
- When any foreign material gets stuck in the drum unit, it can lead to this error.
- Gradual wear and tear of the drum unit can also cause this error.
Let us troubleshoot Brother Printer error a5:
Here are a few troubleshooting methods to resolve Brother Printer Error. Please follow the given instructions in the order as mentioned below:
How To Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code A5
Quick Fix 1:
- Make sure your printer is turned off.
- Now you need to access the drum unit and the toner cartridges.
- To do so press the front cover to release and open it.
- You will now see a green handle. Pull it in upward direction.
- Now carefully pull out the drum unit out till it allows.
- Hold the handles of the cartridges and remove them.
Note: Place the toner cartridges on a disposable sheet to avoid any accidental ink spilling. If the toner gets on your hands, immediately wash if off with cold water.
- Now look for a grey lever to lift it upwards.
- Now you need to remove the drum by tilting it away from the machine.
- Carefully inspect the inner space of the printer for any foreign material such as dirt, packing material, paper clips, paper bits and so on; and remove them.
- You need to install the drum init back into your printer. Tilt it upwards and seat the bottom of the drum unit first and then install it into the machine.
- After installing it lower down the grey latch.
- Install the toner cartridges back into the machine.
- Wait for your printer to show ‘Ready’ on its LCD before you start to use it.
Note: Please make sure that the toners match the toner color indicators that are marked on the left side of the drum unit.
- Push the drum unit properly into the printer, before you start to use it again.
Quick Fix 2:
In case the error persists then the issue lies with the hardware of the drum unit. Following can be the reason:
- Either there is a physical damage to the drum unit. DO NOT continue to use the drum unit, as it may cause serious damage to your printer.
- Or the drum unit has worn out.
In either of the above two cases, you need to replace the drum unit with a new one. Please make sure you use genuine Brother Printer parts to ensure a smooth running of the printer.
The Scope of Service:
If you have any query or need further assistance, our team of experts is happy to help you. You can reach us 24/7 by the following means:
- Feel free to call us any time at your comfort at , for a customized technical support.
- For an immediate conversation, you can also have a live chat with our experts.
- Contact Today Printer Support Toll Free Number.