Problem Printer Missing Out Lines Of Text
When your printer miss out lines, it usually happens because of dried out ink cartridge nozzles, low or exhausted ink levels in the ink cartridges.
You can resolve the error in the following ways:
- You can service your printer to clean the cartridges. You can do so by:
- Go to ‘Printer and Faxes’ option in the ‘Control Panel.’
- Then right click on your printer’s icon to choose ‘Preferences.’
- Click on ‘services’ and choose ‘Service this Device.’
- Then click on ‘Clean the print Cartridges’ and follow the three level cleaning instructions.
- You can manually clean the contacts of the cartridges with the help of lint free cloth and some distilled water. Follow these steps:
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of your printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the cartridges carefully and clean only the copper colored contacts of the ink cartridges.
- Now you should carefully reinstall the cartridges and take a test print.
The Scope of Services:
Feel free to contact Printer Support team of experts at:
- for a customized service on your issues.
- Live-chat with us for technical support.