Service Error Code 79 Brother Printer
HP printers are smart devices that can really make a big number of files very easy to document and preserve, no matter how much we are dependent on the cloud. These printers are designed for a high performance, but at times due to some internal mechanical issues, or due to external situational reasons, the printer becomes unable to print. Your printer points at the errors in the form of coded errors. One such error is ‘hp printer error 79 service error.’ In this article we will discuss the reasons behind this error, their troubleshooting methods and some tips on maintaining your printer.
Let us dig into the reasons that lead to HP Printer 79 Service Error:
Causes 79 Service Error HP Printer Machine
By understanding the reasons behind this error you become far more efficient in stemming out the issue at its root level. Also you develop a deeper understanding for maintaining your printer for future use. So let us look the reasons here:
- The first reason is when your network is shared by too many devices.
- When your router needs a rest, it can cause in connectivity issues.
- Sometimes stuck print ques can result in this error.
Troubleshooting HP Printer Service Error 79
Let us look into some troubleshooting ways to resolve this error:
In this section, we will discuss ways to troubleshoot this error. Just make sure whatever solution you select, please follow the instructions in the order as mentioned. Without wasting any more time, let us get started:
Quick Fix 1:
The first solution to this error is to power cycle your printer. You can do so in the following ways:
- Ensure your printer is switched on.
- Sometimes it can go in the sleep mode due to long duration of inactivity. In that case, just press any button to wake the machine up.
- By pressing the power button which is located on the printer, switch the printer off.
- Locate the power cord at the back of your printer and disconnect it.
- Please make sure you have disconnected all the other USB cables from the printer too.
- Long press the power button to release any remaining power in the printer.
- You need to wait for at least ten to twenty seconds. This will help your printer cool off.
- After the recommended wait, connect the power cord back into the printer and the other end to the wall outlet.
Tip: You should make sure that you connect the power cord directly to a wall outlet and not to any power surge.
- Press the power button of the printer to switch it on.
- Wait for the printer to get ready. This wait helps the printer to initialize its internal functions properly.
- You have successfully power cycled your printer.
Quick Fix 2:
Sometimes the stuck print ques can lead to HP Printer Error 79. So the simple solution is to delete the print commands. You can do so in the following ways:
- Click on ‘Start’ button or the ‘Windows’ icon.
- In the text box, type- ‘Control Panel.’
- Now click on ‘Administrative Tools.’
- Search for ‘Services’ and double click on it.
- Look for ‘Print Spooler.’
- Now you need to right click on the ‘Print Spooler’ and select ‘Stop.’
Quick Fix 3:
When there are too many devices connected on the same network, the signals become intermittent and this can lead to this error. To resolve the issue please follow these instruction:
Tip: Try minimizing the number of devices that share the same network with our printer.
- Switch off your router for at least ten seconds.
- After the wait, switch on the router.
- There is ‘reset’ button located at the bottom of your router device. Press it for a few seconds and release it.
- You will now see all the lights of the router flashing at once.
- Give your router a little while to restore its internal configuration.
- Reconnect the PC and the printer to the network, and you will see that the error has got resolved.
The Scope of Service:
We hope the above solutions have helped you to troubleshoot the error. In case the error still persists or you need any further assistance, you can contact us 24/7. Our team of experts is happy to help you and is available at:
- You can call us at-
for any technical assistance.
- You can also chat with us live!