Aficio 220 Error Code Ricoh Printer
Errors generally revealed on a smart panel of a computer system linked instantly with printer or LCD condition of the printer.
Error code 62 – Low heat energy error
Error code 68 – Overheat error
Causes Aficio 220 Error Ricoh Printer Machine
Possible Causes –
- Faulty polygon mirror electric motor
- The weak link in between the polygon mirror electric motor driver and also the BICU board
- Faulty BICU board
Troubleshooting Ricoh Printer Error Aficio 220
How to fix Low Heat error?
- Attach power line of printer straight with an electrical outlet on the wall surface
- Examine the temperature level of the fuser system.
- Eliminate the thermistor elements of the fuser system and also tidy it.
- If a mistake is unclear, after that, you ought to change the fuser system.
How to fix Overheat error?
This error takes place when it has been higher than 2300 C for more than 10 secs.
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer and also connect it back in.
- If the problem exists, change the fuser model.
Call if you encounter any issues related to 220 Ricoh printer errors. We have a pool of skilled experts that are ready to help you 24×7 and resolve your issues.
The Scope of Services
- Competent Technicians
- Feasible Solutions for every technical issue