SC542 Error Code Ricoh Aficio SP 3510dn
Error SC 542 suggests a fuser temperature level issue. As soon as the error is discovered, the printer is toast up until you physically remove the error from the keypad. Although the printer looks great literally, it will not set in working condition until the previous error problem is removed.
Causes SC542 Error Ricoh Printer Machine
Primary causes of printer error sc542
- Fusing thermistor damaged or out of placement
- Fusing thermofuse open
- BICU faulty
- Fusing light open
- Power supply board faulty
- Poor fusing system link
Troubleshooting Ricoh Printer Error Sc542
How To Fix Ricoh Printer Error Sc542?
- Attempt to push and also hold online + escape, afterward turn on the power
- Utilize up and down arrow keys to choose SP2
- Push Enter and make Use Of up and down arrow to find SP5
- Push Enter and try to use up and down arrow keys to pick 810
- Press Enter and verify the choice Power on and off. The error code is currently removed.
Call if you encounter any issues related to Ricoh Printer Error sc542. We have a pool of skilled experts that are ready to help you 24×7 and resolve your issues.
The Scope of Services
- Competent Technicians
- Feasible Solutions for every technical issue