How To Fix An Ink Cartridge That Is Dried Out?
Ink cartridges are an important and an expensive part of the printer.
Yes, from time to time they need to be replaced once you use them completely, but otherwise it’s a sheer waste to let them go dried up. To prevent this, you can follow these steps:
- The obvious solution is to use your printer regularly. Or at least take one print out that uses all the inks, once in a week.
- If due to any reason a regular printer use isn’t possible, then get into the habit of cleaning the printer’s cartridges to keep the nozzles unblocked:
- Open ‘Control Panel’.
- Open ‘Printer and Faxes.’
- Click on printer’s icon.
- Right click on ‘Preferences.’
- Select ‘Services’.
- Click on ‘Service this Device.’
- Click on ‘Clean the print Cartridges.’
- Other way is to manually clean the cartridge contacts with the help of a link free cloth.
- Don’t use expired ink cartridges.
- Get the ink cartridges professionally refilled.
The Scope of Services:
Should you need any further support, we are happy to assist you:
- for a customized service.
- You can also Live-chat with us.
- Dial Now Printer Support Help Phone Number.