Connecting Printer To AirPrint
AirPrint technology is a smart solution to wireless printing through any i-Device such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and so on. It has made printing experience efficient, quick and accessible from any i-Device. Let us have a look at how you can connect a printer to AirPrint device.
You will need:
- An AirPrint enabled printer.
- Access to a stable internet connection.
How To Connect AirPrint With Printer
Follow these steps to connect your printer to AirPrint device:
- Open the document you wish to print.
- Click the ‘print’ option.
Note: If you are using your i-Device for the first time, then you need to choose the AirPrint enabled printer manually.
- In the ‘Print’ option choose ‘Printer.’
- Your ‘i-Device’ will show all the available printers that are available on the network.
- Choose your desired printer.
- Configure the print page in terms of print size, font size, color adjustments and so on.
- Click ‘print’ to finish the process.
The Scope of Service:
For any further technical support or queries feel free to contact Printer Tech Support team of experts 24/7. They are available at:
• Call us at
• You can also chat with us live!