Get Offline To Online Again Canon Printer
It becomes quite troublesome when your printer goes offline amidst printing or generally otherwise. Here are some troubleshooting solutions to bring your Canon printer back online in the following ways:
The first solution is to power cycle your printer. Here’s how you can do it:
- Turn off your printer.
- Wait for a while so that the printer settles down its internal functions.
- Turn on the printer.
The second solution to fix this issue is to restart your PC. Follow the given steps:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button or the ‘Windows’ icon of your PC.
- Click on the Power icon.
- Choose ‘Restart’ option.
- Once the computer gets restarted, it should now recognize your printer.
The third solution is to check the settings of your PC. Follow these steps:
- Open ‘Control Panel’ folder.
- Open ‘Devices and Printers’ folder.
- Choose your printer from the list of printers that are available to your PC.
- Right click on it and uncheck the option ‘Use the printer offline.’
The Scope of Service:
For further support contact us at:
• Is Toll Free Number of Printer Technical Support team.
• You can also chat with us live!