Unable To Print My Documents
There might be many reasons why your documents are not getting printed. Some of the issues are easy to troubleshoot. For instance the paper tray is empty.
However there may be issues that are beyond the printer: The issue may be related to:
Why Printer Can’t Printing My Documents
Devices connected to the printer
- Check if the printer right model is selected in the computer settings.
- Some devices require that the printers have Wi-Fi and AirPrint
- Some old printers are not compatible with devices like mobiles and Iphones.
Settings of the documents to be printed
- Sometimes the PDF document settings may prevent printing. So you have to change the settings.
- In other cases the security setting of the User Id of computer may not allow printing. You will have to create a new User profile and install the printer device.
What if I am still unable to print the document?
Call us at Toll Free Number
. We are at you service 24*7 for all kind of HP Technical Support. You can contact via chat and telephone.
The Scope of Service
We have an excellent support team for our customers. Our help desk is well equipped and provides unparalleled services. Our team is:
- Dedicated to provide quality services
- Expeditious in accomplishing their assignments
- Understands client’s requirement and provides fast solution.