Printer Not Responding Or Stopped Error
Printer is one the most delicate accessories of a computer. A printer might not respond due to a number of reasons.
You can check and activate the printer by using the following methods:
- Switch off the printer for a few minutes and restart.
- If the printer in still unresponsive, then restart the computer.
- Check if you have selected the right printer option.
- Ensure that the printer driver has been installed properly.
- A common error may be that the computer is connected to a Virtual Printer Network (VPN). Your printing commands get saved in the VPN. Disconnect the VPN and check if the actual printer is connected properly
If in case, you need the help from Tech Support?
Then call us at any time that you require our assistance. We are always ready to support you.
The Scope of Services
Our HP Technical Support team is equipped with the latest know-how to help you resolve any kind of printer issues. You can rely on us because:
- We deliver what we promise
- We are prompt in our services
- We are experts in resolving all kinds of printer issues.
- Call 24/7 Support Number