Dell Printer Error Message ‘No Paper Jam’
Dell printers are usually sturdy printing devices. But due to certain internal technical errors, or external environment based reasons or due to the general wearing off the printer parts, it can end up with printer errors.
You are not required to run to a professional help every time you face a Dell Printer error. In this article we have made sure to empower you with some easy DIY troubleshooting way for- ‘No-Paper Jam Error Messages on the Dell Printer.’ So let us get started!
Reasons behind ‘Dell Printer No Paper Jam Error Messages’
Let us first look at the reasons that cause these errors. By understanding the reasons you will understand the root cause and therefore will be able to protect your printer from future errors. So here are a few reasons:
- Faulty connection between fuser and the printer can create errors in your printer.
- If you are using fake ink cartridges, you may end up with printer errors.
- By not using the latest printer driver you run a risk of ending up with errors.
- Poor USB connections between router, computer and your Dell Printer can create errors.
- If you are using an old version of the firmware on your printer, you can end up with printer errors.
The list of reasons can go on and on. Instead we should now focus on looking at the ways that resolve most of the common ‘Dell Printer No Paper Jam Error Messages’
Let us fix Dell Printer No Paper Jam Error Messages
In this section we will discuss some common troubleshooting ways that will help you keep your printer error free from ‘Dell Printer No Paper Jam Error Messages.’ Please make sure you follow the steps in the right order:
The first solution to most of the errors is to power cycle your printer. Power cycling helps your printer to establish any new changes that you have made to it. Also it helps in general cooling off of the internal parts of the printer when over used. So let us look at the way with which you can perform a power cycle:
- Switch off your printer.
- Remove all the USB cables from the printer.
- Disconnect the printer from the computer too.
- Long press the power button of the printer to release any remaining power current in the machine.
- Now you need to give your printer a little while of rest. This will help your printer to cool down.
- Reconnect the USB cables and any other cords.
Note: Connect the power cord straight into the wall outlet and not in any power surge.
- Please press the power button of the printer to switch it on.
- Wait for a while to allow a proper initialization of the internal functions of the printer, before you start to use it.
Common tips to resolve Dell Printer No Paper Jam Error Messages:
Here’s a mixed bag of tips that you should keep in mind to steer clear of the Dell printer errors:
- Always use the latest printer drivers. You can easily find them in the ‘Support’ section of Dell website..
- Always use latest firmware for your printer.
- Don’t use fake ink cartridges.
- Ensure proper connectivity of the printer, computer and internet source to avoid many common errors.
The Scope of Service:
We hope this article gave you a good insight on resolving ‘Dell Printer No Paper Jam Error Messages.’ For further support you can contact us 24/7 at:
- Call us at
- You can also chat with us LIVE!