Hp Printer Won’t Align
When the colors in your print out appear to misaligned after you set your printer or you install new cartridges, it is time your printer needs cartridge alignment. It is important to get good quality printing experience to avoid any HP Printer Error Code .
Let us have a look on the method of aligning the cartridges in your HP printer :
- Switch on your printer.
- On the desktop click on ‘Start’ or the ‘Windows’ icon on the bottom- left corner of your screen.
- Click on ‘All Programs.’
- Click on ‘HP.’
- You will now see ‘HP Solution Center’ icon. Click on it.
- Click on ‘Settings.’
- Go to ‘Printer Settings’ category.
- Then click on ‘Printer Toolbox.’
- In the ‘toolbox’ window click on ‘Device Services’ option.
- Click on ‘Align the Print Cartridges.’
- Select the option of ‘Align.’
- When the process is completed, you will see that an alignment page has got automatically printed. This step by default aligns the ink cartridges of your printer.
Troubleshooting HP Alignment Page Not Printing Correctly
The Scope of Services:
We can also assist you 24/7 in the following ways:
- for a customized service on your issues.
- Ask for help Printer Support team.
- Live-chat with us for technical support.