Canon Printer Error Code 006Canon Printer Error Code 006 Causes
The Error Code 006 in Canon Printers appears when the Service Tool runs. When you enter service mode in your printer and run the tool, the error code 006 appears. The service tool is software which is used to reset the Canon printer. There are many causes which can lead to error code 006 in Canon printer. These can be:
- Because of USB port problem, the Service Tool fails to send commands to the Canon printer
- The process of entering the service mode is wrong
- Your Canon printer is not in service mode
- There is problem in Canon printer driver
- There is problem in printer cartridges
- There is no ink in cartridges
- Incompatible service tool, which does not support your Canon printer
How To Solve Canon Printer Error Code 006?
You can try the following methods to solve the issue:
First of all check your cartridges. Make sure that there are no empty cartridges.
Check the cartridge connectors and printer connectors. Make sure that they are clean. If you spot any leaks or stains, clean them or get new cartridges. Dirty cartridges prevent proper operation leading to 006 error.
- Close Service Tool
- Disconnect the printer cable from the main switch and computer
- Wait for 10-15 seconds
- Now re-connect the printer cable with the computer and the main switch
- Turn on the power
- Go to control panel
- Click on printers
- Find your device
- Find your printer driver
- On Windows, when you see the “New device”, click Next
- Open the service tool
- Reset your Canon Printer
Check the Printer Drivers as well if the error still appears. Try to uninstall and install the printer driver
It is also advisable to find out whether there is compatibility of your Canon printer with the service tool. If the error still exists, then restart the service Tool.
You can also download and install the latest Service Tool for Canon printers. Then, set your printer in maintenance mode as follows:
- Turn off the printer
- Then connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
- Press the “Resume” button and “Power” button and hold these buttons till the led light is ON
- Now, release on the “Resume” button, and keep on pressing the “Power” button, Press the resume button 6-7 times
- Now, release both the buttons
- Led light will blink and it will stop on its own. This means that you are in Maintenance Mode.
Once you are in maintenance mode, run the Service Tool
Are you still facing Canon Printer Error? Call us right now!!!
It is always advisable to take professional experts help to resolve Canon Printer Error Code 006. If this code still appears, then contact our techies for immediate support to fix this problem. We are a team of professional technical experts who can resolve your error code 006 in your Canon printer. Call us at .
The Scope of Services
- Avail 24×7 Canon Support from our team
- Expert and experienced technical support team
- Affordable and reliable services
- 100% guaranteed solutions