Printer Not Working Properly
Printer is not working? Well, there can be various reasons behind this issue. Let us have a look at a few reasons and their troubleshooting methods:
- When you face this kind of error, as a thumb rule use the following power cycle method to resolve this error:
Printer Not Working Troubleshooting Steps
- Switch off your printer from the wall outlet.
- Press and hold the power button to release any residual current in your printer.
- Remove the power cord attached to your printer. You can find it at the back of your printer.
- Remove the cord from the wall outlet.
- Give your printer a rest time of sixty seconds.
- Now plug the power cord back into the printer first.
- Plug the power cord into the wall outlet.
Note: Do not use any surge pugs or power extensions. Only use direct wall outlet connection.
- Press the power button on your printer.
- Give your printer a while to properly initialize its internal functions.
The Scope of Services:
We are happy to assist for any further questions at:
- for a customized service on your issues.
- You can also Live-chat with us! Or Call Printer 24×7 Support Phone Number