What Is Canon Printer AirPrint Option
AirPrint is an exclusive feature available on the iOS devices that helps in printing any photo, email, document or any page directly from the devices without any wired connection. There is nothing like an AirPrint Printer Canon. In this article, we will learn how to print on a Canon Printer from an Apple device.
The following steps needs to be followed to print on a Canon Printer from Apple iPhone, iPad, Ipod touch:
- Turn on the Canon Printer.
- Make sure that both the Canon printer as well as the Apple device is connected to the same wireless network.
- Now from the Apple device click on the forward button and select the print option.
- The various printers that are in range and are connected to the same wireless network are displayed on the device.
- Select the Canon printer on which you want to print.
- Select the number of copies you want to print and select double sided print if the same is required.
- Tap print and the printing starts.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability
- 365 days working.
- Prompt and efficient resolution to the printer related queries.
- 100% solution to all the queries. Call Us
- Cost-effective solutions