What Is Ricoh Printer Error Log
Pinter error logs play a vital role in determining the reason for the error. If files might not be saved as a result of printing errors, determine the root of the errors by examining the error log appears on the printer’s control panel. One of the most current 30 errors is saved in the printer error log. If a different error is included when there already exists 30 errors currently saved, the old error is erased.
Nevertheless, if the older error complies with print tasks, it is not erased. The error is kept independently up until the variety of such errors gets to 30. You could inspect any one of these print tasks for details of the error log.
- Sample Print
- Hold Print
- Locked Print
- Stored Print
Note: The error log can get deleted in case of now power supply or the printer is switched off.
The process to check Ricoh Printer Error Log
- Push the Printer button. Printer display shows up.
- Select the “Error Log” choice. Error log checklist shows up. Depending upon the safety and security setups, particular errors might not be shown.
- Select the preferred task checklist. Select task listing from the readily available choices of Complete Listing, Locked Print Task Listing, Hold Print Job Listing, Sample Print Task Listing, Stored Print Task Listing.
- Choose the print documents you intend to examine, and afterward select information.
- A comprehensive error log shows up. Press down as well as up arrow keys on the display which will undoubtedly function as previous or next keys to access the error files.
- To leave from the display, Select Exit alternative after examining the log.
- To print documents that show up in the printer error log, send them again after saved documents have been removed or printed.
- To go back to the error log checklist, choose Press Back to listing choice
- Always keep in mind, Error Log is not readily accessible in simplified screen mode. To check out the error log, initially switch over to normal display screen mode by pushing Simplified Display for switching into the normal display screen mode.
The Scope of Service:
Generally resolving Ricoh Printer Errors required expert technician’s involvement. You can avail the following contact routes any time of the day (24/7) should you need any further support and assistance regarding checking printer error logs:
- Call Ricoh customer support number to Avail Online Help.
- For immediate support avail the ‘live chat’ option on our website.