79.4165 Error Code HP Printer
Our modern life is highly dependent on printers. From homes to offices to innovators on the go- all rely on printers alike.
But what to do- if your printer stops functioning all of a sudden? All you have is a coded error displayed on the LCD of the printer, which to a non technical person appears to be quite daunting! Isn’t it? Well, don’t panic. We are here for the exact same reason to power you up with troubleshooting methods t resolve such issues. One such error is when your printer displays- ‘hp printer error 79.4165.’ In this article we will discuss the error in detail. So let us get started!
Causes 79.4165 Error HP Printer Machine
The reason behind hp printer error 79.4165:
It is quite an intelligent move to first understand the reason behind any error. Not only does it allows you to deal with the error in a much deeper way, but also you gain an insight on handling your printer in a better way so that it lasts for a long time. So let us dig into reasons that lead you to HP Printer Error:
- Due to the gradual wear and tear of the formatter over time, your printer may show this error.
- Sometimes your printer needs a simple reset of its maintenance count to get its functions back together.
Troubleshooting HP Printer Error 79.4165
Let us fix the error hp printer error 79.4165:
In this section you will find a few solutions to resolve the error along with some tips that you need to keep in mind while following a particular solution. Please make sure you follow the steps in the order given:
Quick fix 1:
The first solution is to power cycle your printer. Please find below the step by step instructions to carry on the power cycle on your printer:
- Make your printer is switched on.
Tip: Sometimes due to no activity over a long time or by staying idle, the printer goes into sleep mode. So you should wake up the machine, before you follow this solution. To wake up the printer, simple press any button.
- Press and hold the power button of your printer to switch it off.
- Give your printer a little while to cool off its internal parts.
- Press the power button on again.
- Again give your printer some time to properly initialize its internal functions before you start to use it.
Quick fix 2:
Another method to resolve this error is to rest the maintenance count on your printer. You can do so by following the given steps:
- Make sure your printer is switched on.
- Wake up the machine if it is in sleep mode.
- Hold the ‘Power button’, and both the ‘Item button’ and ‘Value button’ simultaneously. This step will power off your printer.
- While you are still holding the ‘Item button’ and ‘Value button’, switch on the printer with the help of power button.
Note: Don’t release the ‘Item button’ and ‘Value button’ until you see the maintenance rest message displayed on the LCD of your printer.
- This step will reset the maintenance count on your printer.
- Take a test print to see if the error has been resolved.
Quick fix 3:
Another solution to resolve the matter is to use ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.’ Here is how you can use it:
Note: You will need a stable internet connection to perform this method.
- Firstly download ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.’
- In the downloaded file look for HPPSdr.exe.
- Click on the ‘Start.’
- Type in the desired printer’s name.
Note: Make sure your printer is switched on.
- From the list of common errors in the new window, choose the error code that you wish to resolve.
- Click on ‘Fix Printing.’
Quick fix 3:
In case you still see the error message then:
- It simply means there is a hardware problem with your printer.
- You need to replace the formatter of the printer.
The Scope of Service:
We hope this article helped you to resolve the error- ‘hp printer error 79.4165.’ In case you need further support or you wish to discuss any other printer related issues, our team of experts is happy to help you. You can reach us 24/7 at Printer Support Phone Number:
- You can call us at for any technical support.
- You can also chat with us live for customized support.