0x69 Error Code Epson Printer
The needs of the fast paced life are well met with Epson printers. Yet there are days when unforeseen errors come up and hinder the printing work that you wish to carry out. There can be several factors that can affect the printer’s performance. Some of them can be internal mechanical errors, some can be external, and some can be due to gradual wear and tear of the parts of the printer.
You may wonder how to reason out what caused which error, since the errors you see on the printer are always coded! Well, don’t worry! We have compiled this article just to help you in the battle with the common Epson printer errors. One such error is- ‘Epson Printer 0x69 error.’
Troubleshooting Epson Printer Error 0x69
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
In this section we will discuss the reasons that cause this error, the troubleshooting ways and some general tips on marinating your printer. So without wasting any time, let us get started!
Why does your printer show this error?
Your printer is a complex machine, which needs care at various levels. So if you first understand the reason of the error, you can take care of printer in a much better way while resolving the error and for the future use too. So let us look into the reasons:
- Sometimes the cartridge cover doesn’t get closed properly. This makes the printer show this error.
- Another reason behind this error is jammed paper in the machine.
Let us look into the ways to troubleshoot the error:
Here are a few solutions to resolve the error. Just make sure you follow the instructions in the right order as they are mentioned:
Quick Fix 1:
The solution is to check whether the cartridge door is closed properly in the machine. To ensure this, please follow these steps:
- Ensure your printer is switched off.
Note: Sometime due to inactivity for a long time, the printer can go into sleep mode, which you may confuse it as being switched off. Therefore press any button to wake the machine up. And then kindly switch it off.
- Disconnect all the cords and the USB cables from the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is not connected to the computer either.
- You need to press and hold the power button of the printer to discharge any remaining current in the machine.
- Press the front cover of the printer to open the machine.
- Check the ink cartridges. They should sit well in their respective slots.
Tip: To know if the ink cartridges sit well in the position, place the cartridge into the slot and press it gently. Once they sit well the green tab will rise upwards.
- After ensuring the cartridges, close the printer cover.
- Reconnect the USB cables and the power cord.
- Restart the printer and the computer before you start using the printer.
Quick Fix 2:
Another way to resolve this error is to check your machine for:
- Jammed paper in the output tray.
- Jammed paper in the internal parts of the machine.
The Scope of Service:
We hope this article has guided you to resolve the matter properly. If you have any case specific queries and doubts, please feel free to contact our team of experts. They are happy to help you 24/7 at:
- You can contact Epson Printer Support Number to avail online help.
- You can also choose to chat live with us for any instant customized services.