Printer Reset Instruction
Resetting the factory-settings of a printer defaults returns the majority of the setups to the factory defaults. It will indeed not reset the page count, tray dimension, or language. To recover the printer to the factory-default setups, adhere to these actions:
- Switch off the printer.
- Detach the power line from the printer for 30 secs and afterward reconnect.
- Switch on the printer while you press and also hold the Resume key for 10-20 secs. The Attention light gets on.
- Click on the Resume key. The Attention and also Ready green lights cycle while the printer recovers factory settings defaults.
if you encounter any issues in resetting a printer. We have a pool of skilled experts that are ready to help you 24×7 and resolve your issues.
The Scope of Services
- Competent Technicians
- Prompt Responsive service
- Dial Now Printer Support 24/7 Number