Reset Printer Ink Cartridge
Your printer is showing low levels of ink left in the ink cartridges? Before you plan to throw it away, give your cartridges a chance to use the residual ink in them. You can do so by resetting them.
Here is how you can do it:
- Most cartridges have a memory chip installed on them which is used by your computer to read the ink levels in them. Sometimes, your computer is not able to read the exact ink level. Therefore resetting your ink cartridges help to use the remaining ink in the cartridges and thus prevents it from getting wasted.
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Carefully take out the ink cartridges.
- With the help of a pointed object such as a pen or a paper clip, press the tiny reset hole on the ink cartridges and place them back in the printer.
- Switch on your printer.
- Refresh your computer screen.
The Scope of Services:
Feel free to contact our team of experts at Printer Support Number:
• for a customized service on your issues.
• Live-chat with us for technical support.