Clean Clogged HP Printer Cartridge
Want to clean the ink cartridges of your printer? Well, it is fairly easy. A Clogged Cartridge may generate kind of HP Printer Error Code .Follow these steps in the order as they are mentioned below:
- The first way is to give cleaning service to your printer cartridges. You can do so with the help of following steps:
- Open the ‘Control Panel’ Folder on your PC.
- Then look for ‘Printer and Faxes’ option in the folder.
- Now you will see your printer’s icon. You need to right click on it in order to choose ‘Preferences.’
- Now select ‘services’ option.
- Click on ‘Service this Device.’
- Click on ‘Clean the print Cartridges.’
- Manually clean the contacts of the cartridges in the following ways:
You will need: A lint free cloth and some distilled water.
Follow these steps:
- Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the cartridges clean only the copper colored contacts of the ink cartridges, and then reinstall them back.
The Scope of Services:
Feel free to contact our team of experts at: