Installing Errors With Canon Printer
Japanese origin Canon printers are one of the best known printers for offices, businesses, home offices and students, and used for work and other purposes. Right from sending a fax to printing a document, canon printers are also used for scanning documents and printing photo prints and creating personalized greeting cards. There are many things that you can do using a Canon printer and it is one of the best known brands. However, you need to follow the installation guidelines thoroughly as you can come across many errors or problems while using the printer.
Canon Printer Installation Error
Before starting your printing job, you are required to install your Canon printer with your PC. However, installation errors in printers are very common. Your printer will not work properly if the installation is done incorrectly. Let us help you in resolving your Canon Printer Error on your own.
Possible Causes of Canon Installation Error
- One possible reason is that the Canon printer driver is not configured correctly
- Another reason can be that the printer driver may not be compatible with your Windows or your Canon printer
- Sometimes, there is error when driver entry in the Windows registry is not filled in correctly
- Or else, your driver files must have got infected or corrupted by some viruses or malware
How to Solve the Canon Printer Install Error Code?
You can easily fix it on your own as follows:
- First of all, check whether the printer is compatible with your system and Windows. It should be noted that the printer driver configuration should match with your PC.
- Now, move to the second step, which is to check the printer’s software. Your Canon printer driver should be compatible with the latest Windows version or the latest operating system. If not, upgrade your driver. For this, get the Canon printer driver downloaded from the Canon’s official website.
- Once you get the driver, you need to connect your Canon printer with your computer.
Steps to install your Canon printer’s driver
- Connect your device with your PC
- Open the Control Panel of your PC
- Double-click on the “Printers” or “Printers and Fax” icon on the Control Panel
- Click on the “Add a printer” icon from the list of options available while clicking on “Printers”
- Windows Printer Wizard appears
- Click “Next”. This starts the wizard
- Now, you have to choose between installing a Local or Network printer as per your need.
- Click “Next”
- Browse the printer’s driver location
- Click on your driver
- Carefully follow the on-screen guidelines to install
This is how you fix the error of Canon printer installation.
Still Facing Issues in Installation of Canon Printers? Call Us
Are you having issues in your installation of your Canon printer? Are you facing Canon printer installation error? Do not worry!!! Let us help you in resolving the issue. Call us at and contact our Printer support team for help. We are one of the best known companies offering technical support for all kinds of printer issues, right form installation to configuration sto resolving technical problems. We are just a phone call away to provide quick support.
The Scope of Services
- We are available 24 hours to provide technical support
- We offer quick and instant support as we value your time and money
- We provide reliable services at the most affordable rates
- We have a well-experienced, qualified and certified technical support team who can resolve all types of printer errors
- We are experts in dealing with Canon and other leading brands