Print From iPhone Non Airprint Printer
Yes, indeed you can print from an iPad without AirPrint feature. AirPrint is just a feature that helps your iPhone to directly connect to the AirPrint featuring printer to carry on printing without hassle. Let us look into the ways with which you can print with your iPhone without AirPrint.
- The first requirement is to have the files (such as documents, images, email content etc) on the hard disk of your computer. Therefore, please download the information that you wish to print.
- You will need a steady internet connection.
- Ensure the printer and your iPhone are connected to the same internet connection.
- Make sure that there are no wireless signal emitting devices such as microwave or cell phones around your router as they can disturb the internet connection.
- Ensure that not too many devices are connected on the same network.
- Go to ‘File’ option and click on ‘Print.’
- Configure the size, font etc, and then print the document.
The Scope of Services:
For further support you can contact our team of experts at:
- For customized service dial .
- Get answer of doubts dial Printer Support 800 Phone Number.
- Live-chat with us for technical support.